Here’s the outline of this post.
1.What’s Positive Thinking?
2.Which one are you?
3.Why do you need to have Positive thinking?
4.How to be more Positive thinking?
1.What’s positive thinking?
Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time but accepting that whatever happens is the best for that moment.
2.Which one are you?
So now you know which one you are (either positive or negative thinking), let’s move on to why you actually need positive thinking in order to grow.
“Your thoughts have the power to change the world around you.”
3.Why you need to have Positive thinking?
It’s simple because ‘You won’t get good unless you think good’.
“You can improve your quality of life by simply introducing positive intentions into your thinking.”
Positivity always wins over negativity so when you focus on positive you attract more positivity towards your life.When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.
“When you master your thoughts,you master your mind; When you master your mind,you master your life; When you master your life,you master your destiny.”
Simply say you’ll be more happy and confident in your life.No matter how insurmountable they may seem, there are no problems in your life that cannot be overcome by the power of positive thinking. By staying calm and focusing on positive outcomes, you will have the power to create a happy, healthy life.
4. 5 Ways to be more Positive thinking
1.Try this little exercise
When a negative thought enters your consciousness, become aware of it and have a strong desire to remove it for good. Then immediately replace it with one that is positive.
For example, Instead of thinking about the things you don’t have, think about the things you do have.
2. Associate with positive, focused people who will not drain your valuable energy with complaining and uninspiring attitudes.
3. Take a moment each morning to ask yourself what you have to look forward to in the day ahead.
4. Visualize the wonders you desire this life to bring and they will materialize as your subconscious mind starts to focus on the attainment of goals. This is a true law of Nature.
5. Try positive affirmations throughout the day such as
- I am good enough and I’ll strive to be better
- I believe in myself and I got this
- I let go of grudges (Forgive and Forget)
- I am unique (Everyone is different)
- It’s freakin great to be alive (Life is awesome)
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking to effect real changes in your life.
‘With Positive Thinking you inevitably attract more positive things into your life’
In other words ‘You reap what you sow’
Start thinking positive from not tommorow not later today but right now. Go ahead and take a look at you and your life and start appreciating. You’ll thank yourself and me 🙂 later.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.
And share your thoughts in the comments section below.